Friday, May 19, 2006

Temp Pole Inspection & Progress Pics





Here are some of the latest progress photos and get ready to celebrate once more . . . we passed our temporary electric pole inspection today (Kenny wants me to stress that it passed on the FIRST try)! From the pics you can see it been a little wet lately, but Kenny's been braving the weather and building the temp pole per the county's requirements anyway. With Brian's help, he was able to get everything completed and inspected before the rain today. (Apparently, they had to drive a rod into the ground 8 feet, but I haven't watched the video yet, so I'll believe it when I see it).

Tomorrow, the Nudura Insulated Concrete Foundation forms (ICF) and Form-A-Drain footing forms are being delivered to the jobsite. Weather permitting, work on the footings will begin early next week - I'm beginning to hate weekends . . .

Enjoy the pics - it may not look like much to you, but at least it's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment