Friday, October 5, 2007

Let the Stucco Begin!

Actually it's EIFS, a similar system, but either way, we're getting rid of the dirty blue foam foundation, so I'm elated. Hopefully by the end of next week, we'll have a totally finished exterior! I'll post more pics of this process over the next few days. I'll also post pictures from the Solar Tour which is tomorrow. They told us to expect between 50 and 200 people. Yikes!
Oh, I forgot to tell you that someone from a local radio station - WGUC - called yesterday to interview me over the phone about the house. I'm not sure when it will air, but I'll let you know if I hear it. There's also supposed to be something in the Cincinnati Enquirer about the Solar Tour - not sure if it will mention our house specifically.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment