Sunday, September 30, 2007

Need YOUR Help

Hello everyone - I promised an update for today and here it is. This time I'm going to need a little help. Below you can see this nifty little 50s Retro chair that I bought at a flea market in Batavia, Ohio. I've decided that this corner of the living room will be our classic corner. Now I just need a little something to add to it. I was originally thinking of some kind of little table, and that's still an option, but then I started thinking about something more unconventional. There's always a stack of old retro suitcases, but that's kind of over done. Then I thought about 2 or 3 retro hat boxes stacked to make a little table next to the chair. What do YOU think? You, our readers have been so supportive and helpful (and demanding), so now it's your turn to contribute. Log in, post us some comments with your ideas and opinions.

Below are two shots of the mud room coat storage area made from left over lumber from the playset. I'm going to get some funky storage boxes to go on the top shelf for extra hats, gloves, scarfs, etc. and perhaps some metal boxes below the bench for the kids' shoes.
You can see in all of these pictures that we still haven't finished the baseboard and window trim, so there's still more to do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment